A great restaurant Paddington is difficult to find, but you have some options when you want to taste the best Paddington has to offer.
- If you want to enjoy a hipster meal with a glass of wine, ask your friends about the best new restaurants in Paddington on any given day and go there.
- If you have been around for a while, try something different. A new restaurant will open up at some point soon enough. Maybe your favorite chef opened a new place? Or just a more expensive version of their old popular spot? Give it a shot!
- Piadina or Pasta? Sometimes these kinds of decisions can be challenging for locals! Go with your gut feeling – if you get butterflies in your stomach when someone mentions an upcoming dinner at What’s Piadina, make reservations right away! Your friends will thank you later!
- Looking for a classy place? Look no further than Paddington! The area is home to some of the most expensive restaurants in the city, with excellent food and drinks every time you visit!
- Check reviews. You can find some great lists of frequently visited restaurants with ratings on the internet. They provide you with essential insights about what to expect when dining at a certain place!
- Ask friends. And as always, nothing beats word-of-mouth. If you know someone who has been to a certain restaurant and enjoyed it, they will tell you about their experience and recommend it! Ask them for the best Paddington restaurants and go there yourself!
Here are some of the best restaurants in Paddington:
- What’s Piadina: A great Italian restaurant with a cozy atmosphere and friendly staff. They provide you with some traditional Piadina, which is made on an authentic stove right in front of your eyes! There is nothing more to say than that this place is pure heaven for pasta lovers and anyone who craves fresh and tasty Italian dishes!
- The Rosemary Branch: If you are looking for a truly authentic British meal, don’t look any further. This place offers great French wines and interesting English dishes that you won’t find anywhere else! The ingredients are fresh, and the staff is more than friendly.
- Pubertella: With almost no available seating inside the restaurant next door (which makes it very difficult to get in without making reservations), this restaurant Paddington is by far one of the most popular places in Paddington. And why wouldn’t it be? So head over there soon for some true Italian dining experience!
- Le Petit Parisien: Looking for high-quality traditional French cuisine with some modern twists? Look no further – this place provides a unique menu that will satisfy your taste buds and your wallet!